- EWS/DG Nursery Admission Result 2017-18 Date – EWS Admission Draw List of Selected Students Will be Displayed on 7th & 17th March Online
Admission process under ews & dg category already started from 10th January 2017 and last date to submit application form under these categories is 14th February 2017. Parents can apply online and offline in varied schools of Delhi for both categories below we are going to tell you how you can check the ews admission result online on the official site of Directorate of Education (DOE) and when the draw will be announced.
EWS/DG Nursery Admission Draw Result Date 2017-18
The result of EWS/DG admission can be view online on following dates:
- The first list of selected candidates will be display on 7th March 2017
- The second computerized list of selected candidates will be display on 17th March 2017
- The admission process will be closed on 31st March 2017
How to Check EWS Computerized Result
As already mentioned that draw will be computerized and for this you have to do nothing just have to access the official website of “Directorate of Education” and have to fill following details:
- Registration Number:
- Date of Birth:
You can check result via clicking on the link mentioned below
- Check result here: www.edudel.nic.in
- now click on “EWS / DG Admissions“
- EWS/DG Admission Grievances 2017-18
- Fill registration number & dob accordingly and submit that’s it.
the form will be look like this
EWS/DG Admission Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Where I can get admission form for EWS/DG session 2017-18?
You can get it online from the official website of Edudel.nic.in or school from itself if you are not getting admission form don’t worry you can download it online as well from here:
- EWS DG Admission form in English for Session 2017-18
- EWS DG Admission form in Hindi for Session 2017-18
Who Can apply under EWS & DG Category?
Under Economically Weaker Section (EWS) admission your income must be less than one lakh rupees. Disadvantaged Group (DG) category includes (SC/ST/OBC Non-creamy layer/Physically Challenged/Orphan and Transgender), as per government rule 25% seats should be reserved to EWS/DG category the selection will done by computerized lottery system.
Age Limit of the Children under EWS/DG
- Nursery/Pre-School: Age Between 3 to 4 years on 31.03.2017
- KG/Pre-Primary: Age Between 4 to 5 years on 31.03.2017
- Class I (first): Age Between 5 to 6 years on 31.03.2017
Can I Apply online & Offline both the method?
Ans. No you can’t apply both the method as the details may conflict and your application may be reject so it would be better either apply online or offline.
Is their any registration or admission fee ?
Ans. No, their is not any admission fee however you have to pay Rs. 25 registration charges which is non refundable.
If I my child not selected in EWS/DG category what can I do?
Ans. If you are not so lucky similar to other parents don’t worry you can still apply for your child admission under general category and you have to pay all fee like admission fee, monthly fee, dress fee, transportation charges etc.
If I have submitted any information incorrect in the form how can I rectify it?
Ans. once you submitted the form completely and realized that you have entered some incorrect information you can’t make any changes in it however you can Delete the current registration and register again with fresh details to know this process in detail visit this link “How to Correct my details in EWS/DG Admission Form“.